Thursday, April 17, 2014

living in celebration

Today I came across an email that I had filed away. It was a simple heartfelt email (thank you Karen). In the email she reflected on the things I had done that were important to her, but were also important to me. She praised me for things that I do because they come naturally to me, they’re instinctual. Because they are instinctual, I love to do them. I do them without thinking and I take pride in doing them well. After reading the email I noticed how I was feeling. Inspired, proud, happy, and oddly at peace..

There is nothing better than living in celebration. Whether you are receiving or giving praise, happiness follows. When was the last time you took time to tell the people surrounding you how much you truly value and appreciate them? It’s time to dig a little deeper and to inspire others. .

How many people can you inspire, validate, or celebrate today?

No comments:

Post a Comment